Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Re: [Xbox] Re: [gamers_for_life] GTA4

I wish we all had problems like a 61" inch 1080p HDTV showing up to our door, LOL.

Thanks,
Nelson

 
 
Sent: Tuesday, April 29, 2008 4:22 PM
Subject: [Xbox] Re: [gamers_for_life] GTA4

ahhhh crap, my tv just got here, i guess no more gta for now

Nelson Pacheco wrote:
It doesn't matter to me.  I rented Burnout revenge for 3 months straight, lol.  I might not even like the game, I didn't like the first one and never played any of the others in between.  But all the vids and talk about it has peaked my interest and has me excited to try it out. 

Thanks,
Nelson


nelzp0929
From: Nathan
Sent: Tuesday, April 29, 2008 12:54 PM
Subject: Re: [gamers_for_life] GTA4

Are you going to rent a game that might take you 40 hours to complete lol. Mine got shipped out yesterday via First Class mail so I should have it tomorrow.
 
Should work out good for me because I still have 2 levels left in Vegas 2. If everything goes as planned I will complete it tonight so I can pop in GTA 4 after work tomorrow.
 
Nate

Nelson Pacheco <nelson@nelzp.com> wrote:
I timed my rental return perfectly, gamefly is shipping me GTA4 today, wahoo.  I should get it by Thursday and since I don't work on Fridays, I have a whole day of gaming to do.

Thanks,
Nelson

 


Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.
__._,_.___

____________________________________________________
Copyright (c) 2000-2008 Yahoo! Xbox community Group
(http://gamesource.groups.yahoo.com/group/Xbox/). 
All rights reserved.

Operated by 'The PogoWolf' and ToddATV

Affiliate Group(s):
http://www.Gamersvue.com
http://games.groups.yahoo.com/group/gamers_for_life

Tell your friends. ;)
___________________________________________________




Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___

No comments: