Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Re: [Xbox] Re: [gamers_for_life] GTA4

Indeed I feel so sorry for him.

If I got a TV that large I think the house would fall down. Not to mention
the 32" generates enough heat to keep my room warm during all but the coldest
weather. Anything larger and it would be like an oven, and of course
probably wouldn't fit. Although I would love to try. ;-)

Alex.

On Tuesday 29 April 2008 21:26:16 Nelson Pacheco wrote:
> I wish we all had problems like a 61" inch 1080p HDTV showing up to our
> door, LOL.
>
> Thanks,
> Nelson
>
>
>
>
> From: PRoPHeTiZeR
> Sent: Tuesday, April 29, 2008 4:22 PM
> To: gamers_for_life@yahoogroups.com ; xbox@yahoogroups.com
> Subject: [Xbox] Re: [gamers_for_life] GTA4
>
>
> ahhhh crap, my tv just got here, i guess no more gta for now
>
> Nelson Pacheco wrote:
> It doesn't matter to me. I rented Burnout revenge for 3 months
> straight, lol. I might not even like the game, I didn't like the first one
> and never played any of the others in between. But all the vids and talk
> about it has peaked my interest and has me excited to try it out.
>
> Thanks,
> Nelson
>
>
>
> From: Nathan
> Sent: Tuesday, April 29, 2008 12:54 PM
> To: gamers_for_life@yahoogroups.com
> Subject: Re: [gamers_for_life] GTA4
>
>
> Are you going to rent a game that might take you 40 hours to complete
> lol. Mine got shipped out yesterday via First Class mail so I should have
> it tomorrow.
>
> Should work out good for me because I still have 2 levels left in
> Vegas 2. If everything goes as planned I will complete it tonight so I can
> pop in GTA 4 after work tomorrow.
>
> Nate
>
> Nelson Pacheco <nelson@nelzp.com> wrote:
> I timed my rental return perfectly, gamefly is shipping me GTA4
> today, wahoo. I should get it by Thursday and since I don't work on
> Fridays, I have a whole day of gaming to do.
>
> Thanks,
> Nelson
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> --------------------------------------------------------------------------
> Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile.
> Try it now.

------------------------------------

____________________________________________________
Copyright (c) 2000-2008 Yahoo! Xbox community Group
(http://gamesource.groups.yahoo.com/group/Xbox/).
All rights reserved.

Operated by 'The PogoWolf' and ToddATV

Affiliate Group(s):
http://www.Gamersvue.com
http://games.groups.yahoo.com/group/gamers_for_life

Tell your friends. ;)
___________________________________________________
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Xbox/

<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Xbox/join

(Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
mailto:Xbox-digest@yahoogroups.com
mailto:Xbox-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
Xbox-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:

http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

No comments: