Friday, April 4, 2008

[Xbox] Disconnect from XBLA

Now I have a question? How does this cheater reset gamescore work?

Reason I am asking, does interprit when you are in a middle of game
then all of sudden. You get disconnect from xbla and then your
reconnect while playing in the game. But, after I was finish with the
game. It states that you don't get the achievement due to change of
your gamers profile. Which I did not do no such thing?

I am one of those people that is having issues with my phone. So, I
am able to get a descent internet connection, but my phone is dead.
No dial tone and the phone company is very aware of it.

I do not cheat. I earn every bit of my games scores and achievements
on my own pace and time. I do not believe in it. I did do the poll
thingy when it asked if MS is doing the right thing about resetting
cheaters games scores. I marked I totally agreed with what they are
doing.

So, what would you do if this has or had happen to you? An yet, you
are an incident bystander that follows the rules to the T. Any
suggestions, would be greatly appreciate it right now.

Thanks

Ps...A major sigh of relief...my gamerscard isn't at zero. But, what I
stated above could or may happen.


------------------------------------

Brought to you by Xbox, the largest XBox releated Group on Yahoo!
The Xbox group is a sister channel to the GamersVue News Network.
Http://www.Gamersvue.Com

Operated by 'The PogoWolf' and ToddATV

Affiliate Group(s):
http://games.groups.yahoo.com/group/gamers_for_life


Tell your friends. ;)Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Xbox/

<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Xbox/join

(Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
mailto:Xbox-digest@yahoogroups.com
mailto:Xbox-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
Xbox-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:

http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

No comments: