Thursday, April 3, 2008

[Xbox] Re: Hey everyone

Well that sucks. I hope it's a speedy process. Good Luck.
--- In Xbox@yahoogroups.com, "Stenton Family" <myfamilyx4@...> wrote:
>
> I added you to my friends list by way of the computer, no Xbox
(mine's a brick right now). My gamertag is Reaper Wizard 1.
> Hope to play together when my Xbox 360 gets fixed!
>
> ----- Original Message -----
> From: xtacyorgasm
> To: Xbox@yahoogroups.com
> Sent: Wednesday, April 02, 2008 11:23 PM
> Subject: [Xbox] Hey everyone
>
>
> Hi,
> Jsst introducing myself. I have been a member for a couple weeks
just
> really havent had time to come and post on here yet. I am a
female
> gamer :D. I love FPS. You guys and gals are welcome to add me on
XBL if
> you would like my GT is ( i RaWwR i ), just let me know that you
are
> from the group. Thanks and hopefully I will be posting more or
playing
> with some of you soon. :)
>
>
>
>
>
>
> --------------------------------------------------------------------
----------
>
>
> No virus found in this incoming message.
> Checked by AVG.
> Version: 7.5.519 / Virus Database: 269.22.4/1355 - Release Date:
4/1/2008 5:37 PM
>

------------------------------------

Brought to you by Xbox, the largest XBox releated Group on Yahoo!
The Xbox group is a sister channel to the GamersVue News Network.
Http://www.Gamersvue.Com

Operated by 'The PogoWolf' and ToddATV

Affiliate Group(s):
http://games.groups.yahoo.com/group/gamers_for_life


Tell your friends. ;)Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Xbox/

<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Xbox/join

(Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
mailto:Xbox-digest@yahoogroups.com
mailto:Xbox-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
Xbox-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:

http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

No comments: