Thursday, April 3, 2008

[Xbox] Re: Turok: YAY or Nay

I watched my boyfriend play it, and I seemes like a really good game.
I give it a YaY.


--- In Xbox@yahoogroups.com, Quinn Aguirre <drunkenironrabbit@...>
wrote:
>
> Turok is definitely its own beast. I found a copy that was
pristine minus a small linear scratch at a half price bookstore… so,
I got out with it being 25 bucks. I figured wth I'll try it out it
got 7's. Anyhow ive only really played the campaign so far and I have
to say its pretty FN fun. There's something very primally satisfying
running through a battle field as someone from the opposing army is
backing away from a raptor screaming for help, and as he turns to run
as fast as he can away from the beast he meets the real predator in
wait.., me. TUROK, hardened mercenary.., poised with steeled resolve
intent on claiming my prize. The poor soldier doesn't know what hit
him.., with the way he meets my razor edged ORO P23 Combat Knife, his
gullet tearing open wide as a fissure and as smooth as butter as I
give him a visible smile from ear to ear which makes him more
personable in his last few breaths than he has his whole career
canned inside that helmet of his. Watching his
> body slump out of my peripheral view as I instinctually vault
myself I turn in midair immediately catching the charging raptors
neck, swinging around it like a tree and implanting the blade in the
small of the back of the neck where its multi rotational skull meets
the vertebra sending us both hurtling to the terra beneath its feet.
There's a small satisfied grin on my face that seemed to spread
across my avatars war hardened features at the same time. Shrugging
off any pain one might feel from the fall I'd have to worry about
what the adrenaline doesn't let me feel at some later point. For
now.., we move in syncronis together towards the next kill, blade
shimmering in the light that penetrates the fauna overhead. The
bloodthirst still rampant, awaiting the next chance to unleash the
beast inside…
>
> Quinn
> XBL tag: DrunknIronRabit
>
>
> ---------------------------------
> OMG, Sweet deal for Yahoo! users/friends: Get A Month of
Blockbuster Total Access, No Cost. W00t
>

------------------------------------

Brought to you by Xbox, the largest XBox releated Group on Yahoo!
The Xbox group is a sister channel to the GamersVue News Network.
Http://www.Gamersvue.Com

Operated by 'The PogoWolf' and ToddATV

Affiliate Group(s):
http://games.groups.yahoo.com/group/gamers_for_life


Tell your friends. ;)Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Xbox/

<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Xbox/join

(Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
mailto:Xbox-digest@yahoogroups.com
mailto:Xbox-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
Xbox-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:

http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

No comments: