Tuesday, April 1, 2008

[Xbox] Yipppy I got my Xbox 360

I finally got my Xbox 360 Elite. This is up from a regular Xbox. Now
I can spend more money on games. With all the talk about extending
the warenty should I buy the extended warrenty that came with the
console. Maybe I am just cheap as it is $59 and change I think. Of
course you paid almost $500 for the console and you quibble about $60?
Also trying to keep it in the clear so there are no problems. Looked
at the manufacture date and it was Jan. of 2008, nice and new my luck
I would send it in and get one back 5 years old. With it this new did
I get anything better motherboard ect?? Last question, I saw Nelson
answer about copying hard drives from one to another so I googled it.
They talked about a 1 time transfer with a special cable and disk.
It was to copy 20 gigs to 120 gigs. Pop of the 20gig put it on one
end of the cable and plug the other into the USB and put in the disk
and away you go. But what about the old original XBox how can I
transfer my games to my new Elite console???? Is there a way to use
the Ethernet port? Am I going to have to start all over with my games
on the new console?

Bruce


------------------------------------

Brought to you by Xbox, the largest XBox releated Group on Yahoo!
The Xbox group is a sister channel to the GamersVue News Network.
Http://www.Gamersvue.Com

Operated by 'The PogoWolf' and ToddATV

Affiliate Group(s):
http://games.groups.yahoo.com/group/gamers_for_life


Tell your friends. ;)Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Xbox/

<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Xbox/join

(Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
mailto:Xbox-digest@yahoogroups.com
mailto:Xbox-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
Xbox-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:

http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

No comments: