Sunday, August 24, 2008

Re: [Xbox] Black Berry

This just proves to the world that ALL blackberrys ARE EVIL & must be destroyed

Quinn
a.k.a Drunken Iron Rabbit
Ying Hung Association
Hung Men Society
Hung Mun Sect
http://www.yinghungyatgar.com



--- On Sun, 8/24/08, busterpolardog <meistroracer88@gmail.com> wrote:
From: busterpolardog <meistroracer88@gmail.com>
Subject: [Xbox] Black Berry
To: Xbox@yahoogroups.com
Date: Sunday, August 24, 2008, 10:59 AM

I want to let the mods. know. Everytime I post something from here.
I get something in my Spam folder this:

Delivery Status Notification( Failure)

Spam X

Reply to all

Message text garbled?
Why is this spam/nonspam?
postmaster@m1. blackberry. com
to me

show details 1:25 PM (27 minutes ago)


Reply


has not been delivered to the recipient's BlackBerry Handheld.

First of all, I do not have a black berry. And is this something I
should be concerned? Right now, get goes straigt to my Spam folder.
My messages are going through, but I do not understand that message

If anyone can tell me what it means, then I know what my next option
would be.

Thanks.





__._,_.___

____________________________________________________
Yahoo! Xbox Group Contents and Images ©  All rights reserved.  No reproduction or replication in any form, including posts/pics, w/out express written permissision is permitted. Unsolicited 'harvesting' of our Members e-mail addresses is illegal and all available recourse will be taken. All contents and files provided by group Members © 2005-2008

Affiliate Group(s):
Http://games.groups.yahoo.com/group/gamers_for_life
Http://www.Gamersvue.com

Tell your friends. ;)
__________________________________________________




Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___

No comments: