Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Re: [Xbox] About The 360 fail

i don't believe u mr gates

PSCG Cleveland wrote:
  Nah don't place a bet on that... There's been a lower percentage of re-failures than original failures at least.  The one we got back that was brand new hasn't had a single glitch, one was a refurb - working like a champ and the last was a rebuilt of our own S/N - also working just fine.  Now we have another one in the pipeline, which reminds me I gotta go check on that and update the saga of the Coffin! LOL  On Tue, Feb 26, 2008 at 7:56 AM, PRoPHeTiZeR <prophetizer@wrup.net> wrote:   
mine finally went, 6 mos my 3yr warranty will be up, and there still isn't a 360 on the market that won't fail, not to mention i suggest the one i get back wont last as long as my original.  kind of lame  James Johnson wrote: What does not having a lot of money have to do with anything?  MS is still fixing all RRoD problems for free last I heard.  I'm not saying it's not annoying, but money doesn't really come into play here unless it fails for another reason.  -James  On Fri, Feb 15, 2008 at 4:59 AM, Bob <hyser73@yahoo.com> wrote:     
Hi there gamers, My 360 went out in December of last year and was return in about a week and a half. I just think Microsoft screwed up in the overheating issue. I also think they better do something real quick in order to compete with Sony. Dont get me wrong love my 360 but if it goes out again, time too hook up my PS3 and I probaly wont ever Hook up up my 360 again till they find a soulution of why they are getting the red ring of death. The reason why i think they need to find out is wrong, is Kids younger than 18 dont have alot of money, and alot of them will transver to a system that donsent fail or wonder when it will. So all u gamers out there keep gaming and i hope Microsoft gets it together in thier tech department.    Brought to you by Xbox, the largest XBox releated Group on Yahoo! The Xbox group is a sister channel to the GamersVue News Network. Http://www.Gamersvue.Com  Operated by 'The PogoWolf' and ToddATV Tell your friends. ;) Yahoo! Groups Links           
  -- Xbox Live: MiSTrFaNTaSTiCo Wii: 7158 4742 1655 4059 (Email me your code if you add me) PS3: MiSTeRFaNTaSTiCo       
     
__._,_.___

Brought to you by Xbox, the largest XBox releated Group on Yahoo!
The Xbox group is a sister channel to the GamersVue News Network.
Http://www.Gamersvue.Com

Operated by 'The PogoWolf' and ToddATV

Affiliate Group:
http://games.groups.yahoo.com/group/gamers_for_life


Tell your friends. ;)




Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___

No comments: