Monday, February 25, 2008

[Xbox] Burnout Paradise Notes...

I see it's easier to spot the online advertising within the game on
the billboards.

Maybe it's just me but since I just do a lot of cruising at the
moment to get a lay of the map I can see the billboards more often
and a lot more clear with ads from Vizio (LCD TV's) and CompUSA.
The funny and curious thing is that around my parts CompUSA shut
down its brick and mortar stores and the only thing left is
online....

Also it's harder (for me at least) to complete a race still because
I don't know the map/roads well yet. The map/world is so open that
they give you a Point A starting and a Point B destination but there
is not a definite route to take and I end up getting lost or
crashing so much that my vehicle is totaled... And when I can get a
good pace going but need to rush through an autoshop or gas station
I can't seem to spot them fast enough to get into them without
crashing...

It's fun with the targets of opportunity... where they give you a
car to spot and take it down to add it to your collection... It's
pretty easy to find them... so far... just cruise around looking at
the scenery... when you spot a car driving as recklessly as you are
it's probably your target...

I was told that you can't check the other cars anymore and initially
found that to be true... but if you get the upgrades to the Pioneer,
the car is heavy enough to check smaller vehicles into oncoming or
cross traffic... just don't try to shove a bus or semi or you'll
take yourself out...

I kinda like the open world but it does make it more difficult to
navigate...

Anyone else have the same experience?

Brought to you by Xbox, the largest XBox releated Group on Yahoo!
The Xbox group is a sister channel to the GamersVue News Network.
Http://www.Gamersvue.Com

Operated by 'The PogoWolf' and ToddATV

Affiliate Group:
http://games.groups.yahoo.com/group/gamers_for_life


Tell your friends. ;)
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Xbox/

<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Xbox/join

(Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
mailto:Xbox-digest@yahoogroups.com
mailto:Xbox-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
Xbox-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:

http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

No comments: