Friday, March 28, 2008

Re: [Xbox] Dark Sector MP

Heya Nate,

Thanks for putting this up and asking about it. I honestly wasnt even aware that the game was out already.., it slipped under the radar on me. i honestly would have loved to have this end up more on the sci and less on the fi end like it originally was planned but.., Ive played it at my local Game Crazy and its sick. Im not so sure about the multiplay aspect yet. I'll try to go out and pick up a copy this week and then I'll give you my impressions on the multiplay aspect of the game. Stay tuned.

Quinn
XBL tag: DrunknIronRabit

PRoPHeTiZeR <prophetizer@wrup.net> wrote:
game looks kewl, but i'm waiting on it

Nathan wrote:
I had forgotten about this game until last night I caught a commercial. Just read the ign review.
Is anybody digging the MP because from the review is doesn't sound good enough for me to shell out the cash for a buy and just rent it and save my cash for a better MP game.
 
Just curios if any of you disagree with the review.
 
Thanks,
Nate

Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Yahoo! Search.


Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now. __._,_.___

Brought to you by Xbox, the largest XBox releated Group on Yahoo!
The Xbox group is a sister channel to the GamersVue News Network.
Http://www.Gamersvue.Com

Operated by 'The PogoWolf' and ToddATV

Affiliate Group(s):
http://games.groups.yahoo.com/group/gamers_for_life


Tell your friends. ;)




Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___

No comments: