Friday, March 28, 2008

Re: [Xbox] Gaming podcast.

I have also been thinking on this. My friend and myself and a few other friends have been talking about doing this. Im an avid podcast listener and I think that with the industry insite contacts etc and plus the amount of gaming that I do that its a no brainer for me. I know that Im new here but I can definately contribute.

Quinn
XBL tag:DrunknIronRabit


DreddheadedPoet <afroloq@hotmail.com> wrote:
Aight guys....and this is mostly for Pogo, Proph, Nelson and
Akmartinez....

Me and some of my friends are seriously thinking about putting
together a gaming podcast.

And I want to know if you guys would be willing to contribute in some
form or fashion, like with articles, reviews and other sorts of
stuff....

Let me know!!!



Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Yahoo! Search. __._,_.___

Brought to you by Xbox, the largest XBox releated Group on Yahoo!
The Xbox group is a sister channel to the GamersVue News Network.
Http://www.Gamersvue.Com

Operated by 'The PogoWolf' and ToddATV

Affiliate Group(s):
http://games.groups.yahoo.com/group/gamers_for_life


Tell your friends. ;)




Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___

No comments: