Friday, March 28, 2008

RE: [Xbox] Re: LAS VEGAS 2 KICKS ASS

To me they are different enough that both are equally as fun.  COD4 has a lot of fast action all the way through each mission while R6V2 you still need to take a step back through each scene and try to plan accordingly…  You can just go in balls out and attempt to shoot’em’up but I don’t think it will work well when you come across closed doors with squads of 5 or more waiting for you.

 

In fact there was one scene that surprised me with the AI because they were actually waiting in ambush.  They didn’t come out until you walked into the room…

 


From: Xbox@yahoogroups.com [mailto:Xbox@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of DreddheadedPoet
Sent: Friday, March 28, 2008 12:56 PM
To: Xbox@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Xbox] Re: LAS VEGAS 2 KICKS ASS

 

How does it compare to CoD 4?

--- In Xbox@yahoogroups.com, "nibiru201231" <nibiru201231@...> wrote:
>
> okay so I just got las vegas 2 been playing it for two days now
and
> DAMN!! I mean this game has everthing a first person shooter
should.
> From the the sweet AI even onthe easiest setting, to the graphics
this
> game has really done what it has set out to do in providing
gammers a
> seemingly very realistic setting to what it would be like to live
that
> kinda life. now, as far as I've seen so far, the only KINDA
drawback to
> the game (in my opinion) is that sometimes my crew seems to be
kinda
> slow in reacting time in covering my ass in the heat of battle.
BUT,
> mearly the most minute detail in compareson to the excitment this
game
> offers. THANX XBOX for realeasing another SWEET game. and ALTHOUGH
I
> HAVE HAD TO SEND MY BOX IN TWICE FOR REPAIR!!! I am still very
pleased
> with the 360 (beeing a playstation fan as far back as the first
one)
> switching to the xbox360 was, for me, a good choice. I dont give a
s##t
> about "blue-ray" I have a 42" HD and a 60" regular tv and the
games and
> movies look JUST fine on them. all I can say for the XBOX corp is
> PLEASE STOP PUSHING GAMES BACK. Ive been waiting on FORCE
UNLEASHED and
> GTA4 FOREVER!!!! anyway back to my main point, ANYONE who is a fan
of
> the first VEGAS will be MORE than pleased with the second one.
>

__._,_.___

Brought to you by Xbox, the largest XBox releated Group on Yahoo!
The Xbox group is a sister channel to the GamersVue News Network.
Http://www.Gamersvue.Com

Operated by 'The PogoWolf' and ToddATV

Affiliate Group(s):
http://games.groups.yahoo.com/group/gamers_for_life


Tell your friends. ;)




Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___

No comments: