Monday, March 24, 2008

[Xbox] Re: Army of Two

I am new to the 360 and have just picked up Vegas 2. As I have not
had alot of experience with these types of games but have friends who
have played I find it interesting and fun when I am not getting
killed that is. But all in all it does hold my interest. Have not
played live yet still trying not to embarass myself.

Vinnie
Gamertag: vindog38


--- In Xbox@yahoogroups.com, "Tom Ward" <tom8ball@...> wrote:
>
> Rented Army of Two Friday night, wanted to buy it but after reading
a few
> bad reviews thought I better give it a test run for 6 bucks. Man
am I glad
> I rented. I liked it allright?? No COD4 or anything, but a neat
Idea. If
> EA would have worked out the camera angles would have helped. But
I played
> about 4 hours Friday night, then I finished the dang thing Sat.
after like 2
> hours. Only like 6 hours of play time to finish a $60.00 game. I
tried the
> online play to se how it compared to COD4, but couldn't find anyone
to join
> my matches. Far as I am concerned COD4 rocks the shooter genre so
far.
> Vegas2 is my next rental/purchase since there have been mixed
reviews on it
> also. Let me know what you think about vegas2...
>
> tom8ball
> gamertag: CruiseLightning
>

------------------------------------

Brought to you by Xbox, the largest XBox releated Group on Yahoo!
The Xbox group is a sister channel to the GamersVue News Network.
Http://www.Gamersvue.Com

Operated by 'The PogoWolf' and ToddATV

Affiliate Group(s):
http://games.groups.yahoo.com/group/gamers_for_life


Tell your friends. ;)Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Xbox/

<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Xbox/join

(Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
mailto:Xbox-digest@yahoogroups.com
mailto:Xbox-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
Xbox-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:

http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

No comments: