Sunday, March 23, 2008

[Xbox] Re: God of War Chains of Olympus

I don't think that it will ever get on the 360. It sound like you
got a great deal on them games you bought at the yard sale.

Zac

--- In Xbox@yahoogroups.com, "Piratez" <piratez@...> wrote:
>
> I would love to see it on the 360 but I don't think it will happend
for quite a while if at all. I ponied up for a PS2 since everything
is so inexpensive now. I went to a yard sale a few months back and
they were selling PS1, DS and xbox games at very, very low prices.
I bought them all and went to GameStop and traded them in for store
credit and got 5 times the value I payed for them. I've got a bunch
of PS2 titles like both Gods of War that I never played and have
about 20 + games that I am looking forward to playing. The great
thing is most of these games were $9.99 and under and all of them
were under $20.
>
>
>
>
> ----- Original Message -----
> From: zac1995hill
> To: Xbox@yahoogroups.com
> Sent: Saturday, March 22, 2008 4:22 AM
> Subject: [Xbox] God of War Chains of Olympus
>
>
> I think that they should put the new God of War game on the 360,
> because I really liked the 2nd game on the PS2. Does anyone else
agree
> with me?
>
> Zac
>

------------------------------------

Brought to you by Xbox, the largest XBox releated Group on Yahoo!
The Xbox group is a sister channel to the GamersVue News Network.
Http://www.Gamersvue.Com

Operated by 'The PogoWolf' and ToddATV

Affiliate Group(s):
http://games.groups.yahoo.com/group/gamers_for_life


Tell your friends. ;)Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Xbox/

<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Xbox/join

(Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
mailto:Xbox-digest@yahoogroups.com
mailto:Xbox-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
Xbox-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:

http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

No comments: