Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Re: [Xbox] Diamond Card

Wasn't the Diamond Card supposed to be one of the benefits of being an Xbox Live Gold subscriber? I received one for the past year or so but never had a reason to use it at any store or even take it out of my house. Now they want me to pay to have one? No thanks.

On Wed, Mar 26, 2008 at 1:58 PM, Alan K. Martinez <akmartinez1@yahoo.com> wrote:

I see the changes to the Diamond Card membership information online.

 

http://www.xbox.com/en-US/live/features/cardperks.htm

 

I'm bummed because I singed up last year but didn't get it and now it's a paid membership.  Even though it's about 6 or 7 for the year, I'm not sure if it's worth the perks and I wanted the card with my gamertag and not a number or bar code…

 

Oh well…

 

 


__._,_.___

Brought to you by Xbox, the largest XBox releated Group on Yahoo!
The Xbox group is a sister channel to the GamersVue News Network.
Http://www.Gamersvue.Com

Operated by 'The PogoWolf' and ToddATV

Affiliate Group(s):
http://games.groups.yahoo.com/group/gamers_for_life


Tell your friends. ;)




Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___

No comments: