Sunday, March 23, 2008

Re: [Xbox] Army of Two

I would have played with you, Tom. That is, if I wasn't busy playing COD at the time. LOL
 


----- Original Message ----
From: Tom Ward <tom8ball@gmail.com>
To: xbox@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Sunday, March 23, 2008 6:50:53 PM
Subject: [Xbox] Army of Two

Rented Army of Two Friday night, wanted to buy it but after reading a few bad reviews thought I better give it a test run for 6 bucks.  Man am I glad I rented.  I liked it allright??  No COD4 or anything, but a neat Idea.  If EA would have worked out the camera angles would have helped.  But I played about 4 hours Friday night, then I finished the dang thing Sat. after like 2 hours.  Only like 6 hours of play time to finish a $60.00 game.  I tried the online play to se how it compared to COD4, but couldn't find anyone to join my matches.  Far as I am concerned COD4 rocks the shooter genre so far.  Vegas2 is my next rental/purchase since there have been mixed reviews on it also.  Let me know what you think about vegas2...
 
tom8ball
gamertag: CruiseLightning



Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage. __._,_.___

Brought to you by Xbox, the largest XBox releated Group on Yahoo!
The Xbox group is a sister channel to the GamersVue News Network.
Http://www.Gamersvue.Com

Operated by 'The PogoWolf' and ToddATV

Affiliate Group(s):
http://games.groups.yahoo.com/group/gamers_for_life


Tell your friends. ;)




Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___

No comments: