Thursday, July 24, 2008

Re: [Xbox] Wow

Wow.  I bet the guy who had all of those priceless game studio signatures on his xbox wishes he got the same thing you did. 
From: Alex Atkin
Sent: Friday, July 25, 2008 1:05 AM
Subject: Re: [Xbox] Wow

Got my old unit back, I was shocked. Well actually it was my CASE with the
motherboard and DVD-ROM drive replaced. Can't have been much of my console
actually left, just the power button / wireless transceiver panel. Weird
thing was they even burned my old consoles serial number to the new
motherboard so all my licenses were kept in-tact.

Quite frankly I was disappointed. Had kinda hoped they would send me a HDMI
console instead. ;-)

I guess they old send you your own console back if it would actually be a
benefit for you to get a different one. :-p

Alex.

On Friday 25 July 2008 03:13:16 Mo Mo wrote:
> You usually don't get your own unit back. You get another one that's been
> fixed. From: Nelson (nelzp)
> Sent: Thursday, July 24, 2008 5:01 PM
> To: Xbox@yahoogroups.com ; gamers_for_life@yahoogroups.com
> Subject: [Xbox] Wow
>
>
>
> MS has already shipped my Elite back and it's due to arrive on 7/28
> (Monday). That's 13 days from the day I shipped to them. Seems quick, I
> hope it's my unit and not someone else's.. Wahooo
>
> thanks,
> Nelson
>
>
>
>
>
> __________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus
> signature database 3296 (20080724) __________
>
> The message was checked by ESET NOD32 Antivirus.
>
> http://www.eset.com

--
GamerTag: Alex Atkin UK
Playstation ID: AlexAtkinUK
Wii: 7698 3523 1031 2460



__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 3296 (20080724) __________

The message was checked by ESET NOD32 Antivirus.

http://www.eset.com
__._,_.___

____________________________________________________
Yahoo! Xbox Group Contents and Images �  All rights reserved.  No reproduction or replication in any form, including posts/pics, w/out express written permissision is permitted. Unsolicited 'harvesting' of our Members e-mail addresses is illegal and all available recourse will be taken. All contents and files provided by group Members � 2005-2008

Affiliate Group(s):
Http://games.groups.yahoo.com/group/gamers_for_life
Http://www.Gamersvue.com

Tell your friends. ;)
__________________________________________________




Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___

No comments: