Friday, July 25, 2008

Re: [Xbox] Wow

i was told you could


Nelson Pacheco wrote:
I tried, you cannot request your original console back.

thanks,
Nelson

(Sent from mobile)



From: PRoPHeTiZeR <prophetizer@wrup.net>
Sent: Friday, July 25, 2008 9:44 AM
To: Xbox@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [Xbox] Wow

you can also request to get your original back




PSCG Cleveland wrote:
  Didn't you check the serial #'s on the Support site?  If it's the same one as you sent in - it's yours coming back.  If they changed it over on the ticket so it's registered under a new serial # - it's either a new replacement or a refurb'ed replacement.    On Thu, Jul 24, 2008 at 5:01 PM, Nelson (nelzp) <nelson@nelzp.com> wrote:   
MS has already shipped my Elite back and it's due to arrive on 7/28 (Monday).  That's 13 days from the day I shipped to them.  Seems quick, I hope it's my unit and not someone else's..   Wahooo thanks, Nelson       
  

No comments: