Friday, July 25, 2008

Re: [Xbox] 360elite4free- has anyone gotten their system?

I personally don't believe that bull****. I have that nonsense go to my spam box, where all that crap should go.

On Fri, Jul 25, 2008 at 12:23, Josh <magnumchaos@aol.com> wrote:

I actually got my first iPod through a site like that. Didnt cost me a
penny.

-J C

Sent from my iPhone

On Jul 25, 2008, at 9:18 AM, "deanlewandowski" <deanlewandowski@yahoo.com

> wrote:

> That's because it IS a scam, read the fine print and seen how much
> more money you are spending. It's cheaper just to buy an Xbox
> outright. .or any of the other products they supply. and Check with
> the BBB, I'm betting they have been reported more then once.
>
> NOTHING is free my friend.
>
> I also removed the link, because even though it's a nicely worded
> post, it's still SPAM because you where/are trying to get people to
> click on the link.
>
> This is a NO SPAM list
> This is thought of as spam.
> and this is your only warning.
>
> ================================
> A year or two ago my friend showed me one of these sites where you
> sign
> up for trial offers and get a reward...
> I didn't think it was possible but he got an iPod a few weeks later.
>
> I'm wondering if anyone has tried the Xbox offer and actually gotten
> their system...
> I signed up and it seems difficult to get people to complete the
> offers.
> Most people think its a scam.
> If anyone wants to try please use my link and I'll let everyone know
> if/ when I get the system.
>
> Thanks,
> Dean
>
>
> ------------------------------------

>
> ____________________________________________________
> Yahoo! Xbox Group Contents and Images © All rights reserved. No re
> production or replication in any form, including posts/pics, w/out e
> xpress written permissision is permitted. Unsolicited 'harvesting' o
> f our Members e-mail addresses is illegal and all available recourse
> will be taken. All contents and files provided by group Members © 2005-200
> 8
>
> Affiliate Group(s):
> Http://games.groups.yahoo.com/group/gamers_for_life
> Http://www.Gamersvue.com
>
> Tell your friends. ;)
> __________________________________________________
> Yahoo! Groups Links
>
>
>

__._,_.___

____________________________________________________
Yahoo! Xbox Group Contents and Images ©  All rights reserved.  No reproduction or replication in any form, including posts/pics, w/out express written permissision is permitted. Unsolicited 'harvesting' of our Members e-mail addresses is illegal and all available recourse will be taken. All contents and files provided by group Members © 2005-2008

Affiliate Group(s):
Http://games.groups.yahoo.com/group/gamers_for_life
Http://www.Gamersvue.com

Tell your friends. ;)
__________________________________________________




Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___

No comments: