Thursday, July 31, 2008

Re: [Xbox] Automatic Sign In to Xbox Live

It's in your Gametag setup? If you select Auto Login there and it's
reverting back to not auto, then something's fishy with the code on
that 360. We've had kids change it on us, part of life, but once we
set the auto-login 99% of the time it works just fine.

On Thu, Jul 31, 2008 at 5:06 PM, Alan K. Martinez <akmartinez1@yahoo.com> wrote:
> I don't know if I'm missing something or not but after I changed my sign in
> code/button strokes to Xbox Live I don't get signed in automatically anymore
> when I turn on my system.
>
>
>
> I checked my settings and thought I had it set up for auto sign in but it's
> not working. Whenever I turn on my Xbox it says I'm not signed in and I
> have to select to sign in and enter my buttons every time.
>
>
>
> Has anyone seen this? Does anyone know how I can fix it to auto sign in for
> me like it did when I first setup my Xbox?
>
>

--
FREEActivate!
Have you FREEActivated today?
Reactivate - FREE - FREEActivate!

Join our NE Ohio Groups online!
-----------------------------------------------
wadsworth.freeactivate.org - NEW
cleveland.freeactivate.org
akronsummit.freeactivate.org
lakegeauga.freeactivate.org
NEOCafe.freeactivate.org
-----------------------------------------------
See our new ReSale Groups now open
in Cleveland, Akron, Canton and Portage!

www.freeactivate.org

------------------------------------

____________________________________________________
Yahoo! Xbox Group Contents and Images © All rights reserved. No reproduction or replication in any form, including posts/pics, w/out express written permissision is permitted. Unsolicited 'harvesting' of our Members e-mail addresses is illegal and all available recourse will be taken. All contents and files provided by group Members © 2005-2008

Affiliate Group(s):
Http://games.groups.yahoo.com/group/gamers_for_life
Http://www.Gamersvue.com

Tell your friends. ;)
__________________________________________________
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Xbox/

<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Xbox/join
(Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
mailto:Xbox-digest@yahoogroups.com
mailto:Xbox-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
Xbox-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

No comments: