Sunday, July 6, 2008

Re: [Xbox] Inside Xbox Problem

whats your TV's native resolution?  are u using the MS VGA cable or third party?  just so u know, i see HDTV's out there that are 1080p native, but only support 1024x768 over dsub, which is just so fucking strange to me, but they are out there

give me tv/model

Alex Atkin wrote:
Nope, got a new TV that's FULL HD which is why I only just noticed the  problem.  The old TV could only take 1280x1024 maximum via VGA.  Alex.  On Tuesday 01 July 2008 13:13:15 PRoPHeTiZeR wrote:   
works for me on my SAWEET 61" LED DLP, 1080p  maybe you should just use 768p since thats the native res of your tv?  i dunno, but that makes sense to me  Alex Atkin wrote:     
Hi All,  Does anyone else use their 360 at 1080p over VGA because I found a nasty bug on mine at those settings?  Inside Xbox doesn't work.  I just get a screen full of garbage and the audio as normal.  It works fine if I drop the resolution back to 768p but fails every time at 1080p.  Everything else seems to work fine at 1080p, its quite odd.  First time it happened I thought the GPU had packed up.  Alex.       
     
__._,_.___

____________________________________________________
Yahoo! Xbox Group Contents and Images �  All rights reserved.  No reproduction or replication in any form, including posts/pics, w/out express written permissision is permitted. Unsolicited 'harvesting' of our Members e-mail addresses is illegal and all available recourse will be taken. All contents and files provided by group Members � 2005-2008

Affiliate Group(s):
Http://games.groups.yahoo.com/group/gamers_for_life
Http://www.Gamersvue.com

Tell your friends. ;)
__________________________________________________




Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___

No comments: