Monday, July 21, 2008

Re: [Xbox] Live Gold & Netflix

If interested, there is an unofficially way of doing it until the new dashboard comes out
 

Thanks,
Nelson

 
Sent: Monday, July 21, 2008 1:44 PM
Subject: RE: [Xbox] Live Gold & Netflix

Ah… thank you…

 

From: Xbox@yahoogroups.com [mailto:Xbox@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Nelson (nelzp)
Sent: Monday, July 21, 2008 10:43 AM
To: Xbox@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [Xbox] Live Gold & Netflix

 

It's not available yet, it's part of the new improved dashboard coming in the fall.


Thanks,
Nelson

 

Sent: Monday, July 21, 2008 1:35 PM

Subject: RE: [Xbox] Live Gold & Netflix

 

I do have a Netflix account.  How do I get it to register?  I didn't see anything through Live to enter my info.

 

I'll check Netflix's site to see what I might need to do…

 

It's not a bank breaker and with my Netflix account I could just queue it up and wait too…

 

 

 

From: Xbox@yahoogroups.com [mailto:Xbox@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of PSCG Cleveland
Sent: Monday, July 21, 2008 10:30 AM
To: Xbox@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [Xbox] Live Gold & Netfli

 

You read it, but i's if you're Gold and have a Netflix account as well.

But 160 for an hour show and that's too much? What's that like
$2 or less? Unless they're showing it on SciFi's website for free
that doesn't sound like a bank breaker to me?

On Mon, Jul 21, 2008 at 1:26 PM, Alan K. Martinez <akmartinez1@yahoo.com> wrote:
> I thought I read somewhere that XBOX Live gold members can download Netflix
> content for free.
>
> I checked over the weekend and I see the Netflix service but when I tried to
> view an episode of Battlestar Galactica it was going to cost me 160 MS
> Points.
>
> Did I misread something?
>
>

--
FREEActivate!
Have you FREEActivated today?
Reactivate - FREE - FREEActivate!

Join our NE Ohio Groups online!
-----------------------------------------------
wadsworth.freeactivate.org - NEW!
cleveland.freeactivate.org
akronsummit.freeactivate.org
lakegeauga.freeactivate.org
NEOCafe.freeactivate.org
-----------------------------------------------
www.freeactivate.org

__._,_.___

____________________________________________________
Yahoo! Xbox Group Contents and Images ©  All rights reserved.  No reproduction or replication in any form, including posts/pics, w/out express written permissision is permitted. Unsolicited 'harvesting' of our Members e-mail addresses is illegal and all available recourse will be taken. All contents and files provided by group Members © 2005-2008

Affiliate Group(s):
Http://games.groups.yahoo.com/group/gamers_for_life
Http://www.Gamersvue.com

Tell your friends. ;)
__________________________________________________




Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___

No comments: