Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Re: [Xbox] Re: Halo Immortals

I would agree, I think it's just lag.  You probably see the guy right in front of you but he may have moved to the side before you shot.  I get this sometimes.  It's frustrating but it happens. 



On Wed, Jul 16, 2008 at 2:55 AM, daWg <dubble.kill@yahoo.com> wrote:

--- In Xbox@yahoogroups.com, kyle Glaser <kegcheeshead@...> wrote:
> Hey guys is is just me or does it seem like some players are harder to kill on Halo when
playing through live than others. I was playing in a game and it took 3 shotgun blows from
close range (close enough to melee) to finally kill the bugger. And this wasn't a one time
glitch in the game either. It was lasting the entire two games I played against him and I've
seen other players equally difficult to kill. I'm wondering if it has to do with the type of armor
you wear or if you get tougher to kill the higher your rank. Hopefully I'm not the only one
noticing this and its not just me sucking. <

I've noticed that too! Sometimes it seems to me as if it's an internet connection problem. I
can't seem to get an internet service provider that works well with Xbox.

Had Charter and I got disconnected from the internet in the middle of games!

Now we have a local one and it doesn't ever do stuff like that, but every now and then our
green lights will go red and we'll get knocked out of a game. Plus there's lagging sometimes
and that dreaded "Your Nat Is Not Open" crap that is impossible to fix it seems.


__._,_.___

____________________________________________________
Yahoo! Xbox Group Contents and Images ©  All rights reserved.  No reproduction or replication in any form, including posts/pics, w/out express written permissision is permitted. Unsolicited 'harvesting' of our Members e-mail addresses is illegal and all available recourse will be taken. All contents and files provided by group Members © 2005-2008

Affiliate Group(s):
Http://games.groups.yahoo.com/group/gamers_for_life
Http://www.Gamersvue.com

Tell your friends. ;)
__________________________________________________




Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___

No comments: