Thursday, July 17, 2008

Re: [Xbox] Re: My son's Xbox has 3 red lights on and wont work.

thats odd to say it's not covered, when all xbox 360's are covered for 3 years, and it hasn't been out for 3 years yet


Dora Renee Wilkerson wrote:
The guy asked for the numbers on the back of the box under the bar  code. I gave that too him and he did register it for me. He did say it  wasn't covered but that they still fix it for free. I didn't  understand that but that's fine with me. I didn't mind paying a small  fee if I had too (but of course hoped I didn't have to).. I just  wanted to get it fixed so my son could play it.   They are supposed to send me an e-mail with a label to put on a box (I  have to get the box.) Then stick the label on the box and send it UPS.  I am just so excited that they will fix it.  It's just too cool that they are going to fix it for free.   Thanks again for all your help!  Dora Renee' Wilkerson   ------------------------------------  ____________________________________________________ Yahoo! Xbox Group Contents and Images ©  All rights reserved.  No reproduction or replication in any form, including posts/pics, w/out express written permissision is permitted. Unsolicited 'harvesting' of our Members e-mail addresses is illegal and all available recourse will be taken. All contents and files provided by group Members © 2005-2008  Affiliate Group(s): Http://games.groups.yahoo.com/group/gamers_for_life Http://www.Gamersvue.com  Tell your friends. ;) __________________________________________________  Yahoo! Groups Links  <*> To visit your group on the web, go to:     http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Xbox/  <*> Your email settings:     Individual Email | Traditional  <*> To change settings online go to:     http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Xbox/join     (Yahoo! ID required)  <*> To change settings via email:     mailto:Xbox-digest@yahoogroups.com      mailto:Xbox-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com  <*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:     Xbox-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com  <*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:     http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/    

No comments: