Sunday, July 20, 2008

[Xbox] WARNING: SPOILER OF BATMAN TO END MY BEEF WITH BUNGIE

Ok fair warning. I told you i was going to SPOIL BATMAN THE DARK KNIGHT AND THS IS FAIR WARNING TO STOP READING IF YOU HAVE ANY PROBLEM WITH IT AT ALL. OK? So no e-mails complaining. Now on to my actual letter:

Well I quit. White flag, torches extinguished, pitchforks put back in the tool shed, I withdraw my complaint of Bungie possibly re-writing the entire Halo beginning. I just saw the newest Batman movie (which by the way was great and I highly recommend those who haven't seen should) and was shocked. They completely did what I was afraid Halo was going to do by re-writing Harvey Dent's transformation into Two Face. For those of you who watched the Batman cartoons you know that he became two face by a chemical explosion in a factory where they were busting a bad guy. Wasn't the Joker. 100% positive of that fact. But in the movie he gets half his face burned off by a gasoline fire that was from the Jokers set up to kill either him or whoever that one chick was. I was surprised. I actually had no problem with it. I was fine with them destroying all of the cartoons that involved two face. I couldn't believe it. They totally killed him within 24 hours off his transformation not giving any time for any lengthened story lines like they had in the cartoons and I was fine with it. The only reason I can find why is thaqt they still made it entertaining and didn't reinvent his character at all. It was still the same two face in the cartoon, only briefer. I guess what I'm saying is that I won't mind if Bungie writes a new beginning, I just what it to be a great game to play and will not leave me screaming at how hard it is to kill the flood. (Now if they include the flood in the new game then forget. I'm relighting the torches and grabbing the pitch fork again. They already showed us the first encounter in Halo 1 [ If they screw that whole game then I'm going lose my head]) So please Bungie, go ahead and rewrite the beginning but just do me the favor of not making the last $100 I spent on all three games be totally worthless to the story.

Thanks,

Kyle



__._,_.___

____________________________________________________
Yahoo! Xbox Group Contents and Images �  All rights reserved.  No reproduction or replication in any form, including posts/pics, w/out express written permissision is permitted. Unsolicited 'harvesting' of our Members e-mail addresses is illegal and all available recourse will be taken. All contents and files provided by group Members � 2005-2008

Affiliate Group(s):
Http://games.groups.yahoo.com/group/gamers_for_life
Http://www.Gamersvue.com

Tell your friends. ;)
__________________________________________________




Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___

No comments: