Saturday, March 22, 2008

Re: [Xbox] God of War Chains of Olympus

I would love to see it on the 360 but I don't think it will happend for quite a while if at all.  I ponied up for a PS2 since everything is so inexpensive now.  I went to a yard sale a few months back and they were selling PS1, DS and xbox games at very, very low prices.   I bought them all and went to GameStop and traded them in for store credit and got 5 times the value I payed for them.  I've got a bunch of PS2 titles like both Gods of War that I never played and have about 20 + games that I am looking forward to playing.  The great thing is most of these games were $9.99 and under and all of them were under $20.
 
 
 
 
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Saturday, March 22, 2008 4:22 AM
Subject: [Xbox] God of War Chains of Olympus

I think that they should put the new God of War game on the 360,
because I really liked the 2nd game on the PS2. Does anyone else agree
with me?

Zac

__._,_.___

Brought to you by Xbox, the largest XBox releated Group on Yahoo!
The Xbox group is a sister channel to the GamersVue News Network.
Http://www.Gamersvue.Com

Operated by 'The PogoWolf' and ToddATV

Affiliate Group(s):
http://games.groups.yahoo.com/group/gamers_for_life


Tell your friends. ;)




Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___

No comments: