Monday, May 5, 2008

Re: [Xbox] Re: GTA4 MP

I had it when someone askes you to join a MP game, and you're new to the interface and by the time
you are able to respond, it says 'Can't connect..'  grrr.       Yeah.. I picked up GTA4 last night
because of all the mostly good responses from the group. =)


 
On Mon, May 5, 2008 at 10:24 AM, DreddheadedPoet <afroloq@hotmail.com> wrote:

I do now have one major gripe about GTA 4 in MP.

I do not like the menu interface.

I don't like how when searching for a particular match to play you
more than likely will not get that match.

I haven't liked how on many occasions me and my friends have not
been able to get into each others game due to it 'not being
available.. (I will give Rockstar the benefit of the doubt of not
having enough servers to play). This was a huge problem friday night
when I have set up games and invited my friends and when we go start,
the games drop.

While I do like the lobby system they have when you simply land in
Liberty City, the menu and GUI could have been lots better.

WHat I DO miss however, that I haven't seen in games for quite some
time is the ability to go thru a menu and be able to comepletely
choose where you want to play...what is it with new games now that
place you anywhere they see fit on MP?

Doesn't someone realize I may not want to be in a full forum with 15
or more people? That I don't want to play with a whole bunch of kids?

Meeeeh!!

BTW if anyone here (over the age of 20 pls!) wants to play GTA
MP...let me know to get your gametag so that we all can play....you
know...this may be a good time to make a GTA gang (clan)




--
On a hot summer night, would you offer your throat to the PogoWolf with the red roses?
==============================
The Pogowolf
http://pogowolf.wordpress.com (Personal Blog)
Http://www.GamersVue.com (Video Game news, and information)
Http://Computer911.wordpress.com (Computer/Programming/How to Blog)
http://www.cafepress.com/pogowolf (The PogoStore.. Bring out the Pogo in you)
Http://groups.yahoo.com/group/xbox (The largest/best XBox group on yahoo!)
============================== __._,_.___

____________________________________________________
Copyright (c) 2000-2008 Yahoo! Xbox community Group
(http://gamesource.groups.yahoo.com/group/Xbox/). 
All rights reserved.

Operated by 'The PogoWolf' and ToddATV

Affiliate Group(s):
http://www.Gamersvue.com
http://games.groups.yahoo.com/group/gamers_for_life

Tell your friends. ;)
___________________________________________________




Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___

No comments: