Sunday, June 29, 2008

RE: [Xbox] Cant Wait

Pocketbike racer was decent....for 4


From: James Johnson <CallMeJames@gmail.com>
Sent: Friday, June 27, 2008 12:19 PM
To: Xbox@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [Xbox] Cant Wait

I kept them mostly for the cases, in case I need replacements for the games I actually care about.  That and I knew I'd probably only get 25 cents at the most out of 'em.

While we're talking about it though, Sneak King was easily the worst of the bunch.. though it did make me laugh the most the first few times the King did his creepy dance.  The Pocket Bike Racer had really bad controls as I recall, and Big Bumpin' had far too few options, but I would agree it was better than the other two.

-James

On Thu, Jun 26, 2008 at 3:55 PM, Nelson (nelzp) <nelson@nelzp.com> wrote:
I got rid of all 3, no desire to ever play the again.

thanks,
Nelson

 


[The entire original message is not included] __._,_.___

____________________________________________________
Yahoo! Xbox Group Contents and Images ©  All rights reserved.  No reproduction or replication in any form, including posts/pics, w/out express written permissision is permitted. Unsolicited 'harvesting' of our Members e-mail addresses is illegal and all available recourse will be taken. All contents and files provided by group Members © 2005-2008

Affiliate Group(s):
Http://games.groups.yahoo.com/group/gamers_for_life
Http://www.Gamersvue.com

Tell your friends. ;)
__________________________________________________




Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___

No comments: