Tuesday, June 24, 2008

[Xbox] Re: Top 10 list

My top ten list would be GTA 4, Gears of War, Fifa 08, Guitar Hero
3, Assassins Creed, Lego Star Wars 2, Forza Motorsport 2, Burnout 3
Takedown, Mario Kart and Scrabble Ds. Not in that order because I
really like them all.

Thanks

Zac
P.S sorry some of these are from other consoles but I have not had
the 360 for that long now.


--- In Xbox@yahoogroups.com, "Nelson \(nelzp\)" <nelson@...> wrote:
>
> I'm real bored at work so I figured I'd start something, lol.
>
> It's been 3 years since the 360's launch and playing GTA4 has been
a blast lately, but it's still not my all time fav for the 360. I
thought it would be fun to see everyone's Top 10 Xbox 360 game list.
>
> Here's the rules:
> 360 games only, no original xbox games.
> Arcade games are ok.
> Only games you've played. Go by what you liked, not the reviewers
or general public.
> Reply back to the thread and list your Top 10 and 1 game as the
worst.
> As soon as the thread dies down or 2 weeks (which ever comes
first), I'll post some final results. I'll combine the 2 groups.
I'm hoping this gets some chatter going the both the groups. I don't
care if it's summer and nice out...get back in the house, play some
games and come here to talk about it, LOL.
>
>
>
> Here's my list
>
> 1. Call of Duty 2
> 2. Call of Duty 4
> 3. GTA4
> 4. Oblivion
> 5. Bioshock
> 6. Assassin's Creed
> 7. Gears of War
> 8. Poker Smash
> 9. Crackdown
> 10. Burnout: Revenge
>
> Worst: Sonic the Hedgehog (retail version)
>
> Yes people, Halo 3 did not make my list.
>
>
> Thanks,
> Nelson
>

------------------------------------

____________________________________________________
Yahoo! Xbox Group Contents and Images © All rights reserved. No reproduction or replication in any form, including posts/pics, w/out express written permissision is permitted. Unsolicited 'harvesting' of our Members e-mail addresses is illegal and all available recourse will be taken. All contents and files provided by group Members © 2005-2008

Affiliate Group(s):
Http://games.groups.yahoo.com/group/gamers_for_life
Http://www.Gamersvue.com

Tell your friends. ;)
__________________________________________________
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Xbox/

<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Xbox/join

(Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
mailto:Xbox-digest@yahoogroups.com
mailto:Xbox-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
Xbox-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:

http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

No comments: