Sunday, June 29, 2008

Re: [Xbox] Re: Nelson...

No I haven't. I figured I might get lucky doing stunt jumps and get it. I have spent soo much time on that sucker. Believe me you want to do the blue man missions while doing story mode because they only show up at certain times so it's a pain doing them all at once. It's only a 5 point cheeve so I am going to forget about it because the maps I have are wrong or it's glitched.

 

I think with the stunt jumps it doesn't save unless you go to a safehouse and save it unlike most stuff, so the 3 hours of finding and completing stunts was lost when I shut it down.

 

I wish R* had more info on the DLC we are getting in November. 50 million bucks and all I here is new races and new weapons lol. I don't have anybody left to shoot lol. It sounds like 7 parts of episodic content. I haven't heard what or if they are going to charge for them either. I think I will just get rid of the game for 1,000 points on goozex and when they release more info on the content I will get it from gamefly if I am interested.

 

Thanks,

Nate

--- On Sun, 6/29/08, Nelson (nelzp) <nelson@nelzp.com> wrote:

From: Nelson (nelzp) <nelson@nelzp.com>
Subject: Re: [Xbox] Re: Nelson...
To: Xbox@yahoogroups.com
Date: Sunday, June 29, 2008, 1:53 PM

Ya, I had 1 left to go but didn't know which bridge and wanted to see the map with the trophies.  Did some net searching and saw the trophies only showed up when you get the confirmation on how many you have left.
 
I've only done 1 stunt jump, but doesn't it tell you that you completed that stunt jump after each one.  I know I tried a couple and it didn't give me a confirmation hat I did do it, so I'm assuming I didn't do it correctly.
 
I've done 1 -11 on the pigeons, but got bored.  I do think I will try for the 100%.  But it'll be one of those where I'll pop the game in and do a couple stunts or pigeons for 30 minutes and then play another game.
 
Have you done the rollover cheeve yet?  I can't do it, it's pissing me off.

thanks,
Nelson

 

From: Nathan
Sent: Sunday, June 29, 2008 3:14 PM
Subject: [Xbox] Re: Nelson...

Yeah I remember a video on Live that said something about there bieng
something on the map that showed what bridges you went under. It was
wierd that I didn't get a message on some.

 Oh and on a side note after getting this cheeve I am done with this
game. I was working on stunt jumps, got to one PITA one where you
have to motorbike up the stairs at a police station with a 4 star
wanted level and after that I checked my stats since I was doing them
1 through 50 and I was on jump 28 and it only said I had completed 15
stunt jumps, man that pissed me off since I made sure I got each jump
completed before I went to the next.

So I went pigeon hunting and at number 3 found out what a pain in the
ass it was. It's like work. I wouldn't do it unless someone was
paying me by the hour lol. I love cheeves but I got a 30 k gamerscore
and I am not going to do this crap for the 100 point cheeve for 100%.

 

Thanks,

Nate




--- In Xbox@yahoogroups.com, "Nelson \(nelzp\)" <nelson@...> wrote:
>
> No, just once.  Once you go under a bridge that you didn't before,
it''ll pop up */13 bridges or something like that.  Immediately when
that pops up, hit pause and look at your map.  The bridges you did do
will have little trophy icons on them.  The one bridge that messed me
up was part of the 4 bridges on the far left island. The last bridge
to the far left you need to go under towards the left.
>
> thanks,
> Nelson
>

>
>
> From: Nathan
> Sent: Sunday, June 29, 2008 12:30 PM
> To: xbox@yahoogroups.com
> Subject: [Xbox] Nelson...
>
>
>       Did you have to go back under some bridges a second time for
the Under the Radar cheeve? I figured they must not be ones I needed
to go under.
>
>
>
>       I went under some last night and didn't get the usual message
that I had so many left to do, then I checked a map today and they
are ones I need to go under.
>
>
>
>       Nate
>



------------------------------------

____________________________________________________
Yahoo! Xbox Group Contents and Images ©  All rights reserved.  No reproduction or replication in any form, including posts/pics, w/out express written permissision is permitted. Unsolicited 'harvesting' of our Members e-mail addresses is illegal and all available recourse will be taken. All contents and files provided by group Members © 2005-2008

Affiliate Group(s):
Http://games.groups.yahoo.com/group/gamers_for_life
Http://www.Gamersvue.com

Tell your friends. ;)
__________________________________________________
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Xbox/

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Xbox/join
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
    mailto:Xbox-digest@yahoogroups.com
    mailto:Xbox-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    Xbox-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/



__._,_.___

____________________________________________________
Yahoo! Xbox Group Contents and Images ©  All rights reserved.  No reproduction or replication in any form, including posts/pics, w/out express written permissision is permitted. Unsolicited 'harvesting' of our Members e-mail addresses is illegal and all available recourse will be taken. All contents and files provided by group Members © 2005-2008

Affiliate Group(s):
Http://games.groups.yahoo.com/group/gamers_for_life
Http://www.Gamersvue.com

Tell your friends. ;)
__________________________________________________




Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___

No comments: