Tuesday, June 24, 2008

[Xbox] Re: Next Xbox?

Judging by the way my kids monopolize it, and the way my wife plays
it, I would say it has a big draw. I have played the system numerous
times. IT is fun, but in short bursts. I do not think I could sit
there for 3 hours playing the Wii...The Xbox 360 I could!


--- In Xbox@yahoogroups.com, "Nelson \(nelzp\)" <nelson@...> wrote:
>
> I'll have to disagree that Wii has fun factor.
>
> Thanks,
> Nelson
>
>
> From: scurran007
> Sent: Tuesday, June 24, 2008 12:48 PM
> To: Xbox@yahoogroups.com
> Subject: [Xbox] Re: Next Xbox?
>
>
> Personally, it would take more than a Blue-Ray player for me to
upgrade
> from an xBox 360. IF all that mattered was Blue-ray, i'd buy a
PS3,
> which I did not. Its all about Games and Graphics.
> The Wii has a great fun factor, but lacks in Graphics by a
longshot, in
> fact it very much looks like last Gen graphics.
> XBox 360 maintains a healthy WOW factor when it comes to
Graphics, but
> in order for me to upgrade to the next version, It needs to
outclass
> the previous version (Something that Wii should have done).
Adding Wii
> like remote capability to the XBox does not tempt me at all. To
be
> honest, The Wii Remote limits you to playing in a large area,
like a
> family room. I am a solitary player most the time. I like to
play in
> my office...which does not have the room to swing a remote around.
> One thing to remember...the higher the graphics, the more it
costs to
> develope a game on the system...I don;t know if I am ready to pay
> $79.00 per game!
>
>
> ------------------------------------
>
> ____________________________________________________
> Yahoo! Xbox Group Contents and Images © All rights reserved. No
reproduction or replication in any form, including posts/pics, w/out
express written permissision is permitted. Unsolicited 'harvesting'
of our Members e-mail addresses is illegal and all available recourse
will be taken. All contents and files provided by group Members ©
2005-2008
>
> Affiliate Group(s):
>

Http://games.groups.yahoo.com/group/gamers_for_life
>

Http://www.Gamersvue.com
>
> Tell your friends. ;)
> __________________________________________________
> Yahoo! Groups Links
>

------------------------------------

____________________________________________________
Yahoo! Xbox Group Contents and Images © All rights reserved. No reproduction or replication in any form, including posts/pics, w/out express written permissision is permitted. Unsolicited 'harvesting' of our Members e-mail addresses is illegal and all available recourse will be taken. All contents and files provided by group Members © 2005-2008

Affiliate Group(s):
Http://games.groups.yahoo.com/group/gamers_for_life
Http://www.Gamersvue.com

Tell your friends. ;)
__________________________________________________
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Xbox/

<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Xbox/join

(Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
mailto:Xbox-digest@yahoogroups.com
mailto:Xbox-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
Xbox-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:

http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

No comments: