Thursday, May 22, 2008

Re: [Xbox] Networked external hard drive

Yes. To quote Star Wars (and PO the other guy off since Klingons lit his
'rhoids on fire)...

"He doesn't like you very much... I don't like you either. We have the death
sentence in 12 systems!"

How's that?

On Thu, May 22, 2008 at 1:59 PM, PRoPHeTiZeR <prophetizer@wrup.net> wrote:
> Whoa, that's just too long to even read, anyone have a short version?
>
> -----Original Message-----
> From: Xbox@yahoogroups.com [mailto:Xbox@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Alex
> Atkin
> Sent: Thursday, May 22, 2008 1:17 AM
> To: Xbox@yahoogroups.com
> Subject: Re: [Xbox] Networked external hard drive
>
> At no point did racial groups ever enter the conversation.
>
> Also, what exactly in my comment about "a majority of closed-minded members
> of
> the group" made you think I actually meant you? That was directed only at
> the people who have argued against me in the past when I have proven my
> points and still been ridiculed, as if it being in B&W is not enough for
> them. The same people who claim I never admit when I am wrong, which again
> is lies. Many of those times it has been pointing out that people on the web
> seem to have an opinion of something, where there is no right or wrong
> answer anyway because its an opinion.
>
> Back to the initial point of all this. I was having a perfectly reasonable
> conversation until Proph replied with "Your not smart enough to do that"
> unprovoked. So don't go pinning this all on me, I did not and DO NOT start
> the insults. However when someone "pushes my buttons" I refuse to back down
> and demand to be heard. Trouble is, certain people here have no manners and
> just hurl insult after insult, being rude and unpleasant for no apparent
> reason. The more I defend myself the more I get abuse, which is why I
> brought up the Brit argument, wondering if its me specifically you hate or
> just because the majority who post appear to be from the US. Why else am I
> so special that when I make a perfectly normal reply to someone I have to
> get
> insulted for it? What kind of a low human being finds it fun to "push other
> peoples buttons", just for the hell of it?
>
> For the record, I wasn't happy with Prophs unprovoked insult but I took it
> as
> a bit of fun which is why I made the Microsoft Certifiable remark with the
> smiley. However as always Proph takes it too far and had to again call me
> dumb and in my anger at being insulted yet again by Proph (once is a joke,
> but to continue it and to the expect Proph takes it, is personal), I got my
> lines crossed between topics. Yes I was wrong, it wasn't Proph who said
> wireless sucked. I got tangled up in a web of insults which I tend to take
> personally - at least when its barrage after barrage attacking every single
> reply I make.
>
> So again, don't go pinning this on me. I did NOT start the argument as is
> clearly documented in the group archive. Geez, all I did was say I would
> prefer a Network Attached Storage with a hackable Linux on it so that if the
> uPNP was not fully compatible with the 360 you have a chance of finding a
> patch to fix it. If I was so dumb to begin with how would I even understand
> that can be done? Or is this just "make Proph feel good by making other
> people feel crap"?
>
> Alex.
>
> On Wednesday 21 May 2008 23:05:49 PSCG Cleveland wrote:
>> Neither of us was arguing about anything. He was pointing out your a
>> twit, I agreed with him, you insulted several racial groups and
>> stereotyped
>> some other stuff then went on to put words into our mouths all because
>> you make literal statements about how it works for you in the UK. That's
>> nice, reality over here's different. We're both open-minded enough to let
>> you ramble on, you're closed-minded enough to keep up the incessant
>> whining and bitching until you win your point.
>>
>> Proph then goes on to poke you in the eye because you're a twit, I
>> fully agree with him that you're a twit and life goes on. That's not
>> enough, you're back at it again playing Spin Doctor on what's said and
>> we'll keep this up until everyone's sick of it or Pogo's head explodes and
>> he smacks us all upside the head.
>>
>> I give up, you're a God and all-knowing and I'll be on the next Concorde
>> across the pond. You'll get my check first of course, cause now I can't
>> send my offerings to Proph. He'll have to come over there to pull the
>> plug on your microwave happy helmet and brainwash me back to his
>> cult so we can come back to reality where fuel is too damn high, we can
>> crank up the A/C and get naked while playing video games for days until
>> we freak out and have coronaries like that one Chinese guy did.
>>
>> Oh dammit, now I dun insulted the Chinese. Now I can't get take out
>> anymore and I'll have to move to ChiTown near Proph to get some of
>> that authentic Mexicale' fare.
>>
>> So there ya go, you win. From now on I'll say anything you say is
>> 100% accurate and everyone else here is a moron.
>>
>> Cheers! Er, wait, Ole'!
>>
>
> ------------------------------------
>
> ____________________________________________________
> Yahoo! Xbox Group Contents and Images � All rights reserved. No reproduction
> or replication in any form, including posts/pics, w/out express written
> permissision is permitted. Unsolicited 'harvesting' of our Members e-mail
> addresses is illegal and all available recourse will be taken. All contents
> and files provided by group Members � 2005-2008
>
> Affiliate Group(s):
> Http://games.groups.yahoo.com/group/gamers_for_life
> Http://www.Gamersvue.com
>
> Tell your friends. ;)
> __________________________________________________
> Yahoo! Groups Links
>
>

--
FREEActivate!
Have you FREEActivated today?
Reactivate - FREE - FREEActivate!

Join our NE Ohio Groups online!
-----------------------------------------------
cleveland.freeactivate.org
akronsummit.freeactivate.org
lakegeauga.freeactivate.org
NEOCafe.freeactivate.org
-----------------------------------------------
www.freeactivate.org

------------------------------------

____________________________________________________
Yahoo! Xbox Group Contents and Images � All rights reserved. No reproduction or replication in any form, including posts/pics, w/out express written permissision is permitted. Unsolicited 'harvesting' of our Members e-mail addresses is illegal and all available recourse will be taken. All contents and files provided by group Members � 2005-2008

Affiliate Group(s):
Http://games.groups.yahoo.com/group/gamers_for_life
Http://www.Gamersvue.com

Tell your friends. ;)
__________________________________________________
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Xbox/

<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Xbox/join

(Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
mailto:Xbox-digest@yahoogroups.com
mailto:Xbox-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
Xbox-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:

http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

No comments: