Monday, June 2, 2008

Re: [Xbox] Re: Female Gamers

Another female gamer here

Quinn Aguirre <drunkenironrabbit@yahoo.com> wrote:
I know that Im late replying but hey female gamers, be proud represent and do your best to slaughter any who slight you for your gender. My financee repeatedly beats my ass in halo and she's cool as shit. haha anyhow mad respect. [again sorry for the lateness I was cleaning out my email and saw this one so i thought i needed to say welcome]
 
Quinn
 
XBL tag: DrunknIronRabit

stenton999 <myfamilyx4@charter.net> wrote:
I am new to the group and a female gamer. But my whole family uses our
gamer tag (Reaper Wizard 1). My XBox 360 is acting up and getting the
red rings right now, so not able to go on line, right now. Most
players don't know I am a girl since my son sat on our head set and
broke the clip on part, so we don't speak much.

--- In Xbox@yahoogroups.com, "eehmnn" <eehmnn@...> wrote:
>
> As a proud female gamer. Who constantly has to beat the guys a few
> times to shut them up about the fact that I am a female gamer. I was
> wondering if there are any other female gamers in this group.
>



__._,_.___

____________________________________________________
Yahoo! Xbox Group Contents and Images ©  All rights reserved.  No reproduction or replication in any form, including posts/pics, w/out express written permissision is permitted. Unsolicited 'harvesting' of our Members e-mail addresses is illegal and all available recourse will be taken. All contents and files provided by group Members © 2005-2008

Affiliate Group(s):
Http://games.groups.yahoo.com/group/gamers_for_life
Http://www.Gamersvue.com

Tell your friends. ;)
__________________________________________________




Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___

No comments: